Welcome to my home on the internet. I am a middle aged, fluffy, stay at home mother to five kids. Life is not perfect, but it is great! If you want to witness someone struggle with a special needs child, her faith, her marriage, weight loss, and life; you found the right spot. If you were hoping for perfection, keep looking. I have a great sense of humor and I love to uplift and pray for others, so send requests or drop me a line.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I haven't forgotten this place...

I need to come here and unload my brain, but not tonight ;)  I need to come here and post some amazing craft projects I have completed, but not tonight.  I need to come here and post about paint colors, carpet samples, and a new home for our family, but not tonight

But I haven't forgotten this place, I just need to get better at using this place as the safe place to put my memories of the day and events of the week.

A joke for everyone....What do you can an alligator in a vest???  An investigator!!!  HA!  I will be teaching the boy genius that joke ;)

I will be back for days and days in a row and I will blow your mind with my awesomeness again ;)

0 comments: