Welcome to my home on the internet. I am a middle aged, fluffy, stay at home mother to five kids. Life is not perfect, but it is great! If you want to witness someone struggle with a special needs child, her faith, her marriage, weight loss, and life; you found the right spot. If you were hoping for perfection, keep looking. I have a great sense of humor and I love to uplift and pray for others, so send requests or drop me a line.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankfulness=Thoughtfulness

I love my facebook family, that being said, I am raw today.  I woke up this morning knowing I was going to have to explain to the landlord again that we have no money for him.  This doesn't happen often, normally I find $25 to $325 for him out of every paycheck and financial gift we receive.  But today was the rarity that I paid the one bill that had to be paid to keep electricity coming to our home, put gas in our vehicle, and had $2.82 left in the bank.  We didn't even get baby wipes or baby shampoo.  I checked my facebook wall a couple of times yesterday and was blessed to read what everyone was thankful for, the most awesome being a friends daughter took her first steps yesterday, she is almost 3 and has special needs and she walked yesterday!  I woke up this morning to a bunch of people talking about their Black Friday adventures.  It was hard to read them.  I wish I could be out there throwing elbows to score the most amazing things for Christmas.  Instead I called the landlord to say we can't pay rent.  I know I sound like I am feeling sorry for myself, but really I am thankful for the landlord who has let us be behind on rent for almost a year a half.  We have caught up 3 times in that year and a half, but we caught up knowing next month was going to be a struggle again.  I am thankful for so much this year.  Today is just hard, I am thankful that my friends are not struggling, I am thankful that those around me are blessed, and I am blessed too, just in a little different way :)

So don't feel like you need to give me some uplifting comment :) Really I am okay, I am blessed to see those around me so blessed, I just needed to express the thought today.  Since this is a place about me and my thoughts, I used it...lol.  Be careful out there today :) see their are positives in every situation, I am home in my jammies eating leftovers :oP